Sunday, April 22, 2012

用四隻腳走路的人




模仿
猴子
日本
快, 很快, 最快
世界
紀錄
世界紀錄
瘋了

Please answer the questions in Mandarin. 

  1. His name and his nationality
  2. What kind of animal does he mimic ? 
  3. How long has he been studying and mimicking monkey ?
  4. Why the news talk about him?
  5. Why does he want to study monkey ?
  6. What happened when he walked on street ?
  7. What happened when he went up into mountains
  8. Where did he study monkey.
  9. Okay, now try tell me the story briefly. 
Kenichi Ito, for close to 10 years,  has studied Africa's wiry Patas monkey in hopes of mimicking its style.

"You know my face and body kind of looks like a monkey, so from a young age everyone used to tease me, saying 'monkey, monkey.' But I wasn't really bothered because I really liked them, and somewhere inside of me I had this ambition to adopt one of their traits."
he's walked around his neighborhood outside Tokyo on hands and feet for the past eight-and-a-half years.

"In the streets around here I get stopped by the police, so I went up into the mountains for about a month for a kind of four-legged running training camp. But on the first day, a hunter mistook me for a wild boar, and he tried to shoot me," Ito explained to Reuters.

he studies animals on the Internet and at the zoo. Ito holds the world record as the fastest man running 100 meters on all fours, with a time of 18.58 seconds.



No comments:

Post a Comment